Blimey, it’s nearly here. Kenilworth Arts Festival gets underway on Thursday, and we’re all set for an extraordinary ten days of live music, talks, workshops, pop-up cinema, family activities and much more beyond.
Events are starting to sell out now, so we just thought we’d offer a quick update on ticket availability for the whole programme. Remember that tickets for all events are £2 more expensive on the door, so if you’re thinking of coming to an event, do book in advance to save money! Tickets for all events can be purchased online at www.wegottickets.com/kenilworthartsfestival, or without a booking fee from Kenilworth Books in Kenilworth Town Centre.
Sold Out (no tickets available on the door)
• 20.09 – Wine & Watercolours
• 21.09 – Caroline Criado-Perez: Invisible Women
• 22.09 – Writing Workshop with Kerry Hudson
• 23.09 – Darius Brubeck Quartet
• 24.09 – Mosaic workshop with Helen Clues
• 27.09 – Clare Mackintosh: After the End
• 28.09 – Cyanotype workshop with Joanne Kernan
Fewer than 5 tickets remaining:
• 21.09 + 22.09 – Talking Shop Full Weekend Pass (buy tickets)
• 21.09 – Writing workshop with Amelia Gentleman (buy tickets)
• 22.09 – Pinhole Photography workshop with Jo Gane – morning (buy tickets)
• 22.09 – Pinhole Photography workshop with Jo Gane – afternoon (buy tickets)
Events with limited availability (tickets unlikely to be available on the door)
• 21.09 – Amelia Gentleman: The Windrush Betrayal (buy tickets)
• 25.09 – Faber at 90 (buy tickets)
• 25.09 – Pauline Drand (buy tickets)
• 26.09 – Isata Kanneh-Mason (buy tickets)
For all other events, we expect tickets to be available on the door. Tickets cost £2 more on the door.