With just under two months to go until Kenilworth Arts Festival, we’re overjoyed and very, very proud to be able to reveal more details about our 2018 line-up. Alongside the wonderful artists already announced, this year’s programme is set to feature:
- Novelist Kamila Shamsie, whose latest novel Home Fire was longlisted for the Man Booker Prize, shortlisted for the Costa Best Novel Award, and won the 2018 Women’s Prize for Fiction.
- Novelist Donal Ryan, whose latest book, From A Low and Quiet Sea, has been nominated for this year’s Man Booker Prize.
- Critically-acclaimed American singer-songwriter Jesca Hoop.
- Award-winning multi-instrumentalist Erland Cooper.
- Best-selling children’s author Kiran Millwood Hargrave.
Also added to the bill are 12-string guitarist Toby Hay; novelist Mike Gayle; poet Will Burns; illustrator Ashley Crowley and poet-technologist Chris Jelley, who’ll be leading storywalk trails through the Abbey Fields, based on Robert Macfarlane and Jackie Morris’ wonderful book, The Lost Words.
Tickets are on sale now and available through our online ticket partners, WeGotTickets. Tickets will also be available from Kenilworth Books as of Wednesday 1st August.