Kenilworth Arts Festival is an annual, nationally-recognised festival that brings together leading writers, musicians and visual artists for one-off events in different venues around the town. Since launching in 2016, the festival has become a well-established fixture in the regional calendar and is attended by thousands of people each year, including local residents and visitors from further afield. The festival also has a strong online profile (280,000 ‘impressions’ on Twitter in September 2018 alone), and is regularly featured in local press, lifestyle magazines and specialist publications.
This year’s festival programme will be our biggest and boldest yet, featuring international artists, UK premieres and exclusive performances. Among the acts confirmed to appear are award-winning singer-songwriter Nadia Reid, trumpet player Yazz Ahmed, pianist Isata Kanneh-Mason, jazz group Darius Brubeck Quartet, award-winning human rights campaigner Caroline Criado-Perez, writer & editor Nikesh Shukla and Sunday Times best-selling novelist Elizabeth Macneal. There will also be community events and family activities. You can find out more about the first acts confirmed to appear on our Artists page.
As the festival continues to grow, we would be delighted to welcome new partners. There are a number of reasons to become a sponsor of Kenilworth Arts Festival, including:
- Opportunities to increase brand awareness through exposure during the Festival and via inclusion in digital and print marketing and PR communications
- Reach engaged, affluent audiences in a non hard-sell environment
- Brand association with a respected festival which has a reputation for excellence & innovation
- Affiliation to leading writers, musicians and visual artists
- Unique opportunities to entertain clients and reward staff
- Support an event that delivers major economic and cultural benefits for the region
- Opportunity to demonstrate community engagement & meet corporate social responsibility objectives (the festival is a not-for-profit, volunteer-led entity)
We offer a range of sponsorship opportunities to suit any budget, and we work closely with all partners to ensure that all possible advertising and promotional benefits are achieved. There are opportunities to be a general sponsor, event sponsor, series sponsor or main partner. We would also be happy to discuss bespoke packages and in-kind support.
If you are interested in becoming a sponsor of this year’s festival and would like to find out more, please don’t hesitate to get in touch at : info @ kenilworthartsfestival.co.uk